Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: WYSIWYG CALS table editing in epcEdit

Along with the ID/IDREF browsing feature I mentioned in a previous
message, the latest beta release of epcEdit also has a built-in
WYSIWYG table editor for CALS/OASIS Exchange tables -- the table
models that DocBook supports. Here's epcEdit with the <table> example
from "DocBook: The Definitive Guide" (page 482) loaded up:

  http://www.logopoeia.com/images/calsTableEpcEdit.png

I shot it with the Cell menu pulled down to show the cell
splitting/merging support it provides.

  --Mike Smith

--
Michael Smith          mailto:smith@xml-doc.org