Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: RE: Simple example to generate a TOC in a DVI and aPDFfile

(Sorry about the previous mail, it was not finished. I hit C-c C-c too
quickly.)

Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk> writes:
> Handy.  Is this documented anywhere?

Not that I'm aware of.  There are some scattered hints here and there.

> I've hunted through the Jade and OpenJade docs, and can't see
> anything except the initial definition.  The description in the
> modular stylesheets doesn't say anything about PDF files.

I think there is something about it in jadetex's history. The
extention was originally made for RTF (James made the extetion just
for his sample backend).  Someone else made jadetex support it.  I
think it was announed here a long time ago...

Now you know... :)

Anybody else having tips or tricks?

 Thomas André Berger               Open Systems Computing AS
 email: thomasbe@osc.no            Kongensgt. 9, N-0153 Oslo, Norway
 phone: +47 2331 4758		   phone +47 2220 4050, fax +47 22 20 02 85