Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: enabling header on article titlepage

Hello,

I've been customizing the DSSL print style-sheet with reasonable success
but have hit a bit of a wall.  I'm trying to get the left-header to show
up on the article titlepage (I've set
%generate-article-titlepage-on-separate-page% to true, BTW) but I can't
seem to pull it off.  Any suggestions?

I'd hoped that I could simply adjust the definition of
article-titlepage-recto-elements (in dbttlpg.dsl), somehow adding
left-header to the list, but this clearly isn't sufficient.

Thanks much,

  Charles N. Owens                                Email: owensc@enc.edu
                                             http://www.enc.edu/~owensc
  Senior Technology Officer
  Information Technology Services              Eastern Nazarene College