Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XT error in new DocBook XSL stylesheets

Hi all!

I have tried the new WebSite and DocBook XSL stylesheets. I get an error
when using XT with the DocBook stylesheets. In index.xsl, key() is used
extensively, and this function is not supported by XT.

No, I don't want to use another processor at the moment, since I use the
modified version XT that supports catalogs. When/if Saxon gets support for
catalogs, I will switch to it immediately!

Is there a simple fix to this?

Best regards

    Rune