Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Dynamic DSSSL

I'm not that great at DSSSL. I'm still learning.
I was wondering how could I query the value of the status attribute in

What I want to do is if I have <book status="draft"> have
(define %show-comments% #t)
but if it's <book status="final"> have
(define %show-comments% #f)

Is this possible?

--
Blood is thicker than water, and much tastier.