Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL stylesheets and saxon

/ klakier@pld.org.pl (Rafał Kleger-Rudomin) was heard to say:
| Hello,
|
| Trying to use saxon with Norman Walsh's XLS stylesheets I get:
|
| CLASSPATH=/usr/share/java/classes/saxon.jar \
| java  com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -o install.html \
|         install.docb /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/html/docbook.xsl
| Error at xsl:copy-of on line 33 of file:/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets/html/callout.xsl:
|   Error in expression verb6:insertCallouts(areaspec,$rtf): The URI http://nwalsh.com/com.nwalsh.saxon6.Verbatim does not identify an external Java class

Saxon 6.2 is rather too aggressive about trying to resolve external
classes. I've reported this to Mike Kay as a bug. I'm waiting to see
what 6.3 looks like.

FWIW, I've basically gone back to 6.0 because even 6.1 objects if you
try to combine extension functions for several platforms in the same
xsl file. (And I'm trying to get Xalan support in place).

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | When told of a man who had