Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Xalan error with Norm stylesheets...

I get this message trying to convert DocBook to HTML:

java  org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN rel.xml -XSL
file:///home/andrea/lib/docbookx/xsl/html/docbook.xsl -OUT rel.tex

XSLT Error (java.lang.InternalError): null

(newlines are for readability). The above command line has been working
well for months. Then, I installed Xalan Java 2.0.0 and Norm stylesheets
1.29, and the result is the message above. Xalan alone seems
to work (every sample
in the distribution works fine), so I really cannot figure out what
happened to my poor rel.xml!

Sorry if it's a trivial question...

Many thanks.

|   Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.                          |
|   Virtual System Administrator                     |
|   Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico (ICCU)   |
|   Viale Castro Pretorio 105, Rome - ITALY          |
|   Tel. +3964989509                                 |