Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: How to control space after graphics and before a rule inthe header

Hi,

Well, I have made some progress.

I now have my headers and footers alternating, after hacking
\def\PageTwoMode{1} into my jadetex.dtx and reinstalling it. There must be
a more elegant way of doing this, though.

I also have a graphic in my headers and it is alternating and turning up at
the right place, and I have a rule below the header (and above the footer)
but there are two problems:

1. My rule below the header is too far down and overlaps the text. It
appears about 1cm below the actual header elements, while my rule above the
footer is only about 2pt above the footer elements.

2. Each rule us 1 or 2pt thick, even though I asked for a 0.5pt rule.

Does anyone know the way to fix either of these problems?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com
Samba (Team member, www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member, www.ethereal.com)