Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: DSSSL stylesheets v1.67 breaks SGML DocBook v4.1 (?)

/ Alex Lancaster <alexl@bigfoot.com> was heard to say:
| NW> Fixing it in CVS was a little pointless since the *.ent files
| NW> aren't actually *in* CVS.
|
| How do you actually generate the *.ent files, btw?  Are the scripts to
| do the generate in cvstools?  You must have changed something
| somewhere in CVS to generate the working version.  What's the
| difference between the two forms

Both the XSL and DSSSL stylesheets now use localization data generated
automatically from the 'gentext' project in the DocBook Open
Repository. If you checkout the dsssl project, you'll find that the
common directory contains a Makefile that builds the *.ent files from
the corresponding ../.../gentext/locale/*.xml files.

| NW> Grab 1.69.
|
| Thanks.  This fixes the problem.  Btw, I found out that it wasn't just
| a problem with SGML, I also got similar messages working with my XML
| source.

Hmm. I couldn't actually reproduce the problem, or I would have
noticed it earlier in my own testing, but I can see how that would be
the case.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--