Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook DSSSL FAQ: SGML version

As suggested by a few members of this ML I make the SGML version of the
'DocBook DSSSL Stylesheet FAQ' available online too:

http://www.miwie.org/docbook-dsssl-faq.sgml

The HTML version is available at the usual place:

http://www.miwie.org/docbook-dsssl-faq.html

Beginning from Thursday I will be away from my email for 2 weeks thus
there will be no new version of the FAQ before I return. Of course no
contribution to the FAQ will be lost - I hope there will be quite
a few waiting for me...

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org