Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: FO ToC without hypertext links

I tried v 1.37 but it seems to be not fixed. After all TOC is now looking
very (ehm..) strange. Tree hierarchy of sections int TOC was fixed, but
titles are spread along whole line with multiple white spaces between words.
Also dots are missing and page numbers has same order as titles.

I've reported it to DocBook Open Repository...

Martin Bohaty