Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook XSL 1.37/Xalan 2:Tables - tfoot placed afterthead and before tbody

Hi,
     I'm just trying out DocBook XSL 1.37 and Xalan 2 and noticed that a table has been rendered in HTML differently to that produced by DSSSL. I have specified a table in which the tfoot comes before the tbody. With DSSSL this gets sorted out and the
table gets put into the correct order (thead, tbody, tfoot). With XSL the order remains how I have specified it.

Q: Is this expected behaviour in the case of XSL?

I only needed to reorder the tfoot and tbody to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance.

-Barry (XML etc. challenged)