Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Converting DocBook SGML to LaTeX?

I am presenting a talk in July at the Ottawa Linux Symposium (on CVS)
and the guidelines are that we have to submit the paper in LaTeX.
Now... I will be honest and say that I have only minimal clues about
LaTeX and at the current time do not have time to learn about it all.
So what I'm looking for is some way to go from DocBook, which I work in
all the time, over to LaTeX.

Searching the archives, I found what looks to be a great way of doing the
conversion via XSLT stylesheets using DocBook XML:

  http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/

However, everything I do right now is in DocBook *SGML* and I do not at the
current time have any of the XML tools installed.  I had planned on doing
this... but when I have some time in mid-June... which, unfortunately, is
after the submission deadline.

So, my question for the group is this - is there a way to go from DocBook
SGML to LaTeX?

If not, I guess I'll just have to suck it up and figure out how I'll find the
time to install the XML tools...

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Training        dyork@e-smith.com
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739