Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Some contributed admon graphics ...

They look good. One suggestion I would make would be concerning the
"warning" graphic. When printed on a B&W printer, red becomes dark gray
and the "!" gets lost. If you make it a lighter shade of red, the "!"
will show up, but then it looks just like "important". I would suggest
making "warning" a different shape from "important" and making the red
a lighter shade so that the same graphics are useful in both color and
B&W.

--
Kevin M. Dunn
Professor of Chemistry