Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: page numbering oddity

On Mon, 14 May 2001, camille wrote:

> I recently updated my environment to:
> jadetex-3.6
>
> And I realized something really strange about pages numbering:
>
> - in the TOC, the <preface> is numbered with lowercase roman numbers but
> - the pages of the <preface> are numbered with standard arabic
> - pages numbering begin again at one for first and second chapters but
> not for others!

	I believe these are bugs in jadetex 3.6. I reported the chapter
numbering bug on the list earlier this month. Another user reported the
same bug on this list on April 1st.

	To my knowledge, there are no available patches or work-arounds
for this bug. I rolled back to a patched version of jadetex 2.20 for now.

-=- Kevin Conder, http://KevinDumpsCore.com