Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Producing custom HTML code

Hallo!

I need to convert my docbook xml into html files with custom html
code. How do I make parser replace header with include fields like
this one:

<?
        $page=5;$page_name="Authors";
        $title="mnoGoSearch authors";
        include("include/top.php");
?>

I use DocBook XML V4.1.2, Saxon 6.0.2 parser and 1.32 DocBook Stylesheets

Thank you!

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Tkatchenko