Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: character encoding in html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Prikryl,Petr" <PRIKRYLP@skil.cz>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 6:54 AM

> As Jirka Kosek wrote, your <meta...> with charset is written correctly.
> You can use the http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/charset.html#encodings,
> section "5.2.2 Specifying the character encoding" as the argument.
>
> Tony Lavender is also right.  Your http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/index.html
> is not visible (but other html files in the directory are).

Sorry, my memory going. root is http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/xslfaq.html

Regards DaveP.

I now have 5.5 installed, so I can check myself.
The #encoding is novel! Certainly worth a look.

Thanks for the feedback though.
Much appreciated.

Regards DaveP
(bravely fighting a new win2K installation. Why isn't emacs installed on
it!!!