Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Newsletter possible (help?)

I have volunteered to produce my Rotary Club newsletter for the coming
year.  (Whow is me!)

Four years ago I used a program called Pressworks to do it, produced PS
output and did a fairly nice job of flowing columns frme page to page,
etc....

Can I do this with Docbook?  I there a good place to find a apropriate
style sheet???

Thanks,

Richard.

--