Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XML and PSGML

Tony Graham a écrit :

> ben wrote at 25 Jun 2001 21:40:22 +0200:
>  > I don't know (X)Emacs, and I would like to try it to write XML files and
>  > debug some XSL stylesheets.
>
> For editing XSL with Emacs, let me suggest xslide, available at
> http://www.menteith.com/xslide/.

Thanks! xslide is really good: install is easy, and highlighting works without
doing anything. I've downloaded XAE, and it works. However, the highlighting
is still not working (that's managed by psgml I suppose). Anyway, I edit more
XSL files than XML files, so that's enough for me.

Thanks for all the answers.

BG