Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: HTML Help chunking

Any way to control the granularity of chunking in the htmlhelp stylesheet?
It generates separate html files not only at the chapter level (where our
topics live) but also at the section level. I believe we want the topic html
files to contain the sections.

Thanks,
Denis

P.S. We're currently using Epic's htmlhelp.dsl. When we can get Xalan to
work properly with htmlhelp.dsl, we'll switch to that so we don't have to
learn DSSSL!