Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: jadetex 3.9

Juan R. Migoya wrote:

> Joe Cooper wrote:
>>Now if only I could get the admon graphics vertically centered beside
>>the admonition text (or even horizontally centered above the admon text)...
>>
>>[snip]
>>

> If you use DSSSL, just use: "position-point-y: (- %bf-size% height)" being "height" the height
> of the admonition graphics. Wrap the graphic together with the admonition text.

This does not do what I expect.

While position-point-y: %bf-size% when the external-graphic is being set
up in $graphical-admonition$ aligns the top of the graphic with the top
of the first line of text (or almost so), the second line of text starts
after the graphic.

I will have to spend some time working with tables to get the effect I want.

--
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe@ns.aus.com, LPIC1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba