Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: readable HTML output

I am writing an XSL wrapper for html/chunk.xsl. This works very nicely, but
I have had some difficulty debugging because there are never any linebreaks
in the output, making it impossible to read. Is there anything I can do to
make the HTML output more readable?

I am using docbook-xsl 1.40, saxon 6.4.3.

Thanks,
Jack Cushman