Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: Inter-Document Links between Articles

Bob Stayton wrote:
> I'd like to hear from anyone who is using or
> has tried olink, and what their experiences were.

We tried using it when we wanted to cross reference various books, and
found it difficult to understand what it is and how exactly to implement
it.  Partly for this, but mainly for other reasons, we eventually put
all our books into a set and use links to create cross-references.

I would be interested in learning how olink works and seeing any
applications of it.

Cheerio!

Bob

Robert McIlvride (robert@cogent.ca)