Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Does man2docbook utility exist?

Hi,

I'm facing a monumental task of converting troff man --> DocBook Xml
(about 450 printed pages).

Is anyone aware of a man2docbook utility program?

I see a man2xml on S.F. but the project looks inactive and did not produce a
result.

Please, any guidlines for forward progress would be helpful.

Jeffrey L. Franks