Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: DSSSL customisation examples

Hi,

I'm at the stage of getting reasonable PDF output and have started tweaking
the DSSSL stylesheets, so I'm looking for links to DSSSL customisation
style sheets to see how to do various things (and also just to see what can
be done).

The DSSSL FAQ http://www.miwie.org/docbook-dsssl-faq.html has links to
sample Docbook SGML sources, but no direct links to DSSSL or DTD sources,
so as a starter, could
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/doc/share/sgml/ be added to the
examples section.

Thanks,