Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: How to do floating images

Hi,

  I've combed the mailing list and haven't found a way to do floating
images on either print or html.  I'm using Docbook 4.1, dsssl-1.71,
jadetex version 3.3.1

  Anyone figured it out?

  Basically I just want text to flow along side graphics, sort of like
this:

text text text text /---------------\
text text text text |               |
text text text text |   graphic     |