Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: best tool for docbook?

Hello

> > klaas holwerda wrote:
> >
> > -what is the best XML editor around that has some direct implementation
>
> I use XMetal from SoftQuad.  It provides a graphical
> You'll also need to set a few customization rules
> so literallayout and program listings are recognized,
> so their lines aren't rewrapped (a disaster you

long back when i had access to X-metal i remember "Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench@oracle.com>
had done some wonderful customization layer (CSS). unfortunately i
dont have access to that system where this file which Steve Muench had
been kind enough to  share with me. i am sure if you people are interested, a
polite mail to Steve.M would yeild results.

> very much want to avoid).  I'd be willing to
> share what I've got.  I think SoftQuad is missing the boat
> by not providing such basic DocBook support with
> the product.
>
> bobs

i would be very happy to have a peek at this ;-)) and also if any of
you contact steve and manage to get your hands on his customisation
please mail me a copy to my personal e-mail address.

regards

have fun but do take care

maddy