Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: preface page numbering

Ian Castle a écrit :

> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, camille wrote:
> You need to upgrade to the latest jadetex which has support for roman
> numerals.

OK, it works nice for me with the following:

jadetex-3.11-1mdk
openjade-1.3-14mdk
docbook-style-dsssl-1.72-1mdk

> You might also want to apply some patches to openjade which enable it to
> work correctly with the two sided printing support in the newer versions
> of jadetex.

* Your patch posted at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=2115&atid=302115 does not apply
to the openjade-1.3 source tree:
patching file jade/TeXFOTBuilder.cxx
Hunk #1 FAILED at 387.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 1731 (offset -204 lines).
Hunk #3 FAILED at 4577.

Thanks, Camille.