Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: problem with itemized list in a table

Hi Everyone,
I'm working on a HOWTO that has a table with an itemized list in it.  I
looked in "DocBook: The Definitive Guide," and it looks like it's legal to
have these tags inside a table, but every time I try to validate the
document I get the error "character data not allowed here" for the lines
with the </itemizedlist> tags.  I'm including the part of my document that
has the table at the end of this message.  I'd appreciate any help I can
get!  Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Kristin

                <tgroup cols="3" align="left" colsep="1" rowsep="1">
                <thead>
                <row>
                <entry>General Requirements</entry>
                <entry>Hardware Requirements</entry>