Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: toc generation solved.

figured it.
Don't include <toc/> in the source XML.
Do set
xsl:param name="generate.division.toc" select="1" />
the switch off book/part/chapter using
<xsl:param name="generate.xxxx.toc" select='0' />
   where xxx is the appropriate division of the document.
<duh/> I think is the expression.

Regards DaveP

ps.
I note that chunking seems to have grown?
I see chunk.xsl chunker.xsl and chunker-experimental!

Any suggestions for a starting point please?
   I want to chunk at chapter level,
   in a book.