Subject: Merging chunking stylesheets (Was Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: toc generationsolved.)

Norm,

> Fair point. Actually, I was thinking about merging more of the chunking
> functionality into the main stylesheets anyway...because...because...uhm

Great!  As someone maintaining multiple XSLT customization layers (one
for Mitel, one for the LDP), it would be great to only have one stylesheet
to import.... but... how would you then call it?  Would there be a parameter
that would need to be set to have a file chunked?

> Oh, right, because I wanted to be able to call write.chunk for getting
> 'generate-legalnotice-link' to work, but that requires the chunking code
> even if you aren't "chunking".

Cool!   It will be great to have that working, as it was one of the
annoyances in moving from the DSSSL stylesheets to XSLT. (The fact that
all the legalnotice stuff no longer is on a separate HTML page.)

Many thanks for all the work you do on these stylesheets, Norm. You make
life so much easier for so many of us out here.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Training        dyork@e-smith.com
Ph: +1-613-751-4401 Cell: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739