Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Access to the root node in dsssl ?

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 11:27:29AM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
>  (node-property 'document-element (node-property 'grove-root grove-node)))
>
> Which is the definition of (sgml-root-element) in dblib.dsl :-)

Cool, I already included dblib.  It works fine, thanks much !

> | to no avail.  (children (current-root)) also returns an empty
> | node-list in this context, which seems suspicious to me.
>
> No current node, no children.

However, (current-root) or (current-node) return a singleton node-list
- according to your (my-debug) func at least.  Looks like there is a
current node, although it is not completely filled.  I wonder to what
extent this behaviour is specified by the standard.

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre