Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: ulinks in footnotes

From what I can see, the generated index sgm file is using ULINKs, I can
turn off that option in my stylesheet but then its off for the whole
document.

If its a simple tag change, I guess I could run genindex.sgm through sed
and change the tags to what ever an internal link is.

I might grab the new stylesheets this evening when I get home from work...
thanks.

Mark

--On Thursday, September 27, 2001 14:58:23 +0200 Jirka Kosek

--
Vi de udødelige inviterer dere til å slå dere sammen med oss