Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: How to customize localized text within theXSL-Stylesheets?

Hi!

I was wondering if there is a nice way to change some of the
entries in the localized text messages defined in the common
directory.

For example I want to change the entry

<gentext key="nav-next" text="Vor"/>

<gentext key="nav-next" text="N&auml;chste Seite"/>

in the de.xml file. But on the head of each xml file
you can see this message

<!-- This file is generated automatically. -->
<!-- Do not edit this file by hand! -->
<!-- See http://docbook.sourceforge.net/ -->

Actually I don't want to change every entry in the file
only a few of them. The new entries should overwrite the
old ones defined in the standard files. Is there any good way
to this customization and beeing updateable through next
releases of the stylesheets?

BTW: The german orthography has been changed a while ago.
Some of the entries might have be changed to meet the new
german orthography. For instance Tip is now pronounced Tipp.
I didn't check every entry. But maybe the maintainer of the
file (I think it's not Norm ;-) have to take a look at the
entries.

Ciao and THX

Ali.

--

Besuchen Sie PIRONET NDH AG auf der Systems 2001 in München
in Halle C1, Stand C1.221 vom 15.-19. Oktober.

Visit PIRONET NDH AG at Systems 2001 in Munich,
hall C1, booth C1.221 from October 15th to 19th.
PIRONET NDH AG
Dipl.-Ing. Ali Saffari - Manager Software - SBU Software
Josef-Lammerting-Allee 14-18 - 50933 Cologne - Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)221 770-1853 - Fax: +49 (0)221 770-1005
mailto:asaffari@pironet.com - http://www.pironet-ndh.com