Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: bug in dbautoc.dsl? WAS: TOC going past end of page

/ Rick Bronson <rick@efn.org> was heard to say:
|   Maybe someone that knows a bit aoubt DSSSL can tell me if line #70
| of docbook-dsssl-1.73/print/dbautoc.dsl should be:
|
|     keep-with-next?: (if (= level 1) #f #t)
|
|   instead of the current:
|
|     keep-with-next?: (if (= level 1) #t #f)

What this says is, if the top-level TOC entry is being generated, keep
the next line with it. This prevents the TOC from breaking after the
first entry (meaning at least two entries will occur on the first page).

Your change would seem to make all the TOC entries except the first
stick together, which would tend to *cause* the problem you say it
fixes.

I'm very confused.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm