Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: header and footer adding - help please

hi!

I am quite new to docbook and xml.
I am writing an user guide in docbook.
I want to add a header and footer to every html side.
Just like e.g:

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/doc/81/en/user.html/tools.html

I want it to have a navigation menu (PREV, NEXT, HOME) and chapter info in header and footer.
And some other info like in my example second footer:
"Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property....."

Please help me.
Thank you

Ewa