Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: 4xslt + docbook.xsl = "maximum recursion"

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 04:19, Norman Walsh wrote:

> I think you've encountered a 4XSLT bug. You might want to try Saxon
> or some other XSLT processor to test.

Thank you very much. Also thanks to Bob for suggesting xsltproc - had I
realised there was a GNOME-specific solution, I would have jumped at it
long ago! It did an admirable job, in about 2 seconds flat.

I know I'm going to have more questions here, but at least now I have
the basics working.

--
Cheers,
Rich.