Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Book-titlepage in pdf

Hallo,

I have a question concerning pdf output from DocBook xml (using openjade):

I had to add (define %page-number-restart% #t) to my customization stylesheet in order to produce the pdf (though I do not really want it). Without this, jade stopped with fatal error.

Now I have the pdf, but it does not include a titlepage.
The following is also included in the stylesheet:

(define %generate-book-titlepage% #t)

(define (book-titlepage-recto-elements)
  (list (normalize "title")
        (normalize "mediaobject")
        (normalize "subtitle")
        (normalize "edition")
        ))

(define %titlepage-in-info-order% #t)

Without (define %page-number-restart% #t) the customization stylesheet produces
exactely the output that I want - for rtf.

How can I produce a pdf-document with a titlepage?

Did anybody else have similiar problems?

Katharina

--

Katharina Udemadu
Technical Documentation