Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Mac OS X and OpenJade

I got the same problem on Solaris. I just can't get it compiled
and I also couldn't find any precompiled packages for SunOS.

I've tried the to get the sources as you mentioned via CVS
like this

cvs checkout -r jade_1_3_branch OpenJade

But I am not even available to start the configure script
here are the error messages:

asaffari@pbdev16:~/OpenJadeTest/OpenJade > ./configure
creating cache ../config.cache
saving distribution makefiles...
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for a BSD compatible install... config/install.sh -c
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++ -O2 ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++ -O2 ) is a cross-compiler... yes
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking for perl... /opt/bin/perl
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for working const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for st_blksize in struct stat... yes
checking for sig_atomic_t in signal.h... yes
checking size of size_t... configure: error: can not run test program while
cross compiling

I thought that the cvs pathes you mentioned are available in the actual
stable branch on OpenJade. But boviously they are not. So could you please
give me a hint which brunch I need to get the right sources which would
compile on plattforms other than Win32 and Linux ;-)

Thnaks.

Ali.

--
Besuchen Sie PIRONET NDH auf der exponet 2001 in Koln
in Halle 1.2, Stand B 01 vom 20.-22. November.

Visit PIRONET NDH at the exponet 2001 in Cologne,
hall 1.2, booth B 01 from November 20th to 22nd

PIRONET NDH AG
Dipl.-Ing. Ali Saffari - Manager Software - SBU Software
Josef-Lammerting-Allee 14-18 - 50933 Cologne - Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)221 770-1853 - Fax: +49 (0)221 770-1005
mailto:asaffari@pironet.com - http://www.pironet-ndh.com