Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DocBook tables and FOP

I am still a little confused about this issue.

I have turned on the parameters use.extensios, tablecolumns.extension and
set the parameter default.table.width, but no do.

My parammeters in colspec colwidth="17*" , which I would expect to  be 17%
of 6 inches, but norms stylesheets (1.45) writes 17% in the table
column-width attribute of fo:table-column., allthough I am also including
saxon644.jar in my classpath. Am I missing something ?

Furthermore, the deault layout is of the stylesheets are "fixed", which is
not supported by FOP 0.20.1.

I have written a small template, which change a table to an informaltable
with a block text below, since FOP again do no support
fo:table-with-caption but only fo:table ! Doesn't any of you uses DocBook
table, or are you all using informaltable?

Norm, you wrote that you that you were going to write something about this
issue in the FAQ, where is that located ?

Regards

Jens