Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Table content problems with images

I use DSSSL stylesheets and jadetex to produce TeX .dvi files.  For
some reason, tabels with images do not line up properly in the dvi
files.

For text I get the proper results:

   ---------- -----------
  |Text      |Text       |
   ---------- -----------

The text in each column starts at the top of each cell.  But if I but
a <mediaobject> in the table I get this:

   ---------- -----------
  |Image     |           |
  |          |Text       |
   ---------- -----------

The Image lines up correctly, but the text in the second column does
not start at the top of the cell.  Instead, the text starts in the
correct column, but below the image.  Table frames can be on or off
and I get the same results.

Any suggestions?

--
  Terry L Jeffress <terryj@censoft.com>