Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook to man pages XSL

Thanks for the lynx tip - I didn't know that. I did try it, and IMHO,
html2text is slightly more configurable for html->text conversion (which is
all it does) and does a better job with tables.

I'd prefer something even more configurable & transparent - perl or xsl -
but since formatted text (esp. tables) is hard to script, I'm grateful for
what others have done.

Denis