Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: DSSSL / XSL for DocBook -> Usenix guidelines

Yann Dirson wrote at 28 Nov 2001 10:00:39 +0100:
 > The jade toolchain apparently won't be able to have you
 > title/abstract/etc centered on the whole page if you use columns.
 > They don't explicitely require such a thing, but well...

I have got around this limitation in the past when using Jade's RTF
backend by using a Perl script to munge the codes in the RTF output so
the two-column "section" directly follows the one-column "section"
instead of starting a new page.

Someone writing for a Usenix conference, however, isn't likely to be
using the RTF backend.

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin                mailto:tony.graham@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708