Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: Glossary

Katharina Udemadu wrote:

> Is there anyone who has experience in selecting particular GlossEntries
> for processing?
>
> My plan is to create one big Glossary that contains GlossEntries related
> to different products (for
> company internal usage).
> As part of the product documentation, I want to create product-related
> glossaries.
> Can anyone give me advice how I can proceed?

XSL stylesheets implements similar mechanism for bibliography
processing. You can create one big document with all citations but only
really cited works are used in processing. Implementing this in XSLT is
quite easy, you can inspire yourself in bibliography code (biblio.xsl).

			Jirka

P.S. I'm redirecting this message to docbook-apps list, where it should
go.

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz