Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: Glossary

Katharina,
I haven't looked at biblio.xsl, but here's an xsl that I had our
developers write for me to use as a preprocessing step. To use it,
include the master glossary in your document (e.g. as an entity), then
run this xsl on it. glossify.xsl removes any glossentries that aren't
used in the document or in the glossdefs or glossseealsos of terms that
are used (i.e. it's recursive). It also sorts the glossentries and
removes any glossdivs. Note: it's not smart enough to deal with
glossary. Take the resulting document and run it through norm's xsls to
get your output.

I'd posted an earlier version of this here a while back. The previous
one required three separate xsls, now it's down to one. I recommend
using Saxon for glossify.xsl. Xalan is very slow for this task.

David

glossify.xsl