Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problems with Website 2.0

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 12:54:18PM -0600, Derek Dees wrote:
> All -
>
> I'm currently having a problem with Website 2.0 and Saxon generating a web
> site correctly. When I try to generate the web site, I receive an error
> message stating that "this stylesheet relies on the exists() extension
> function" and then the transformation fails. I get this with both my own
> documents and the included examples.
>
> Below are the steps I follow, the error message, and the software I'm using.
>
> Any suggestions to fix this are appreciated.

Funny. I just joined the list because I had the same problem, but I'm
running xsltproc.

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david@lupercalia.net

As Microsoft moves further and further from its core, it starts to run into
competitors who are extremely good at what they do, know their domains a
lot better than Microsoft, and are extremely proactive. Companies like Sun
and IBM and Oracle don't just roll over and die.
	--Michael Borrus, Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy