Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Found more than one template named: anchor

Hi,

I have a very simple DocBook XML V4.1.2 document that I'm attempting to
process into an .xhtml document using version 1.46-experimental of Norm's
XSL stylesheets. When I attempt to run the transform(using the <style>
task in Ant, with the 'processor' option set to 'trax'), using Xalan
2.2.D14, I get the following:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
ElemTemplateElement error: Found more than one template named: anchor

...can anyone offer me any help on this one?

Bill