Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: How to make my own stylesheets?

I am preparing to start a website where I will regularly publish a
column.  I'd like to use DocBook to write the articles, but have the
HTML pages I produce for the website have a unique look.  I think what I
need to do is have my own stylesheets.

Can you give me some pointers on where I need to go look to find out how
to do that?

If I were writing the articles directly in HTML, then I would know how
to use CSS to do what I want.  But I think the stylesheets used by
DocBook are something different than that.

Pardon my utter ignorance, I am still fairly new to docbook.

Best,

Mike Crawford
crawford@goingware.com
http://www.goingware.com/