Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Newbie-esue question

Robert:

That is interesting indeed. I made the statement because I had to compile
the files required to run XSLTproc. There are a lot of things that I have to
learn, as I am the primary writer in my group, I don't have the interchange
problems that you had, but can see why XSLTproc is a better alternative.

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that life
is often undervalued.
-- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach