Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: ?? in TOC

Hi, the table of contents in my document shows mostly '??' instead of page
numbers, but some page numbers are actually shown. I decided to see if I had
any tag errors, so I made a new small file, but it shows the same thing.

This little SGML file below results in a TOC showing these ??. The PDF of the
SGML file below is at http://www-und.ida.liu.se/docbook.pdf
I guess the problem is when transforming SGML to LaTeX, because the .dvi file
also has the ??. I use OpenJade and the DSSSL stylesheet that OpenJade 1.3
offers.
-----
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN">

<book>
  <title>Some title</title>

  <chapter>
    <title>Introduction</title>